- Assemble the Aeropress. Pre-wet the filter paper to get rid of any paper smell or taste.
- Add 17g - 20g (or 1 tbsp) of coffee powder.
- Add 50 ml of heated water (at 90 degree celsius) and gently stir, to wet the coffee grinds. Let the coffee bloom for 30 seconds.
- Pour another 150 ml of heated water (at 90 degree celsius) and gently stir a few times and vacuum seal the Aeropress.
- After 90 seconds, press down evenly and gradually for 20-30 seconds. Coffee is brewed when you hear a hissing sound.
- Pour 250ml of water in the water tank of the Electric Coffee Maker/ Filter.
- Add 4 tbsp of coffee filter in the basket, spread it evenly and close the lid.
- Keep the filter basket on the coffee pot/ jar and place it on the hot plate of the Coffee Maker.
- Turn ON the coffee maker. Within a few minutes, hot water drips into the basket and the brewed coffee is collected in the Jar.
- When the Pilot lamp goes OFF, turn OFF the Coffee Maker and pour the brewed coffee to the cup. Serve with hot milk and sugar (as per your liking).
- Take 100g of Coffee powder in a large vessel/ jug.
- Add 500 ml of room temperature water and stir gently until all the grinds are wet.
- Pour remaining 500 ml of room temperature water and cover the vessel with a lid or wrap.
- Let it rest at room temperature for 16 hours.
- Strain through a filter or muslin cloth and store it in a closed bottle/ flask.
- Drink black or with Milk. Can also add Ice, Sweeteners or any mixers.
- Fill in the water tank of Espresso machine.
- Take 15g/ 2.5 tsps of Coffee powder in portfilter. Tamp the coffee grinds evenly and lightly to create a levelled coffee bed.
- Place the portafilter in the Espresso machine and brew for around 35 seconds.
- Add 20g of Coffee powder( approximately 3 tbsp) in the French Press.
- Pour 50 ml of water and stir well. Wet all the grinds and let it rest for 30 seconds.
- Pour remaining 200ml of boiling water, add the lid and leave it for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir well until all the grinds settle at the bottom and then plunge slowly and with less pressure. (around 45 - 60 seconds)
- Serve the brewed coffee immediately to avoid over extraction. Do not move the plunger back and forth. Add milk or sweetener as per your taste.
- Fill the lower chamber of Moka Pot with warm water.
- Fill in the basket with coffee powder (approximately 14g or 6 tsp). Level the coffee bed. Do not press the basket hard or over fill.
- Place the filter basket onto the lower chamber. Place the upper chamber on the lower and tighten it.
- Place the Moka Pot on the stove and turn it on to medium.
- Brewed coffee gets collected in the upper chamber. Once the coffee stops coming out of the spout, turn off the Moka Pot.
- Place Pour Over Cone over the cup. Place the filter paper in the cone and rinse with hot water to remove any smell and taste of the paper.
- Discard the water and place the cone back in the cup.
- Add 18g (Approximately 2 tablespoons) into the filter.
- Start the timer. Add 50 ml of boiling water and stir gently. Make sure all the grinds are wet. Let it bloom for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining 200ml of water slowly and in whirlpool motion. Let the brew drip through the filter.
- Total brewing time should not exceed 3 minutes.
South Indian Filter
- Add 20g of Coffee powder in the upper chamber of the filter. Place the upper chamber on the lower one.
- Use the plunger to level the coffee powder (tamp it lightly) and leave the plunger on top.
- Pour 100 ml of boiling water (at around 95 degree celsius), close the lid and let it brew for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve the decoction with hot milk and sugar (as per your liking).